Subscribe to Blog via Email
One of the first things you usually notice about someone is how they’re dressed. Clothes help define a person’s personality and everyone has their our own style preferences. While some of them might seem strange to you, others are just plain amusing. But clothes are the way people choose to express themselves and we shouldn’t judge their style for being different from runway fashion.
We gathered the most curious photos of people who totally rock their own unique style.
1. Is this the Pigeon Lady from Home Alone 2?
Japanese shoemaker Kyoto Ohata created pigeon shoes that are both feathers and footwear.
2. Can you assemble it yourself?
One does not simply walk into IKEA with their girlfriend.
3. When you can’t decide what to wear.
Long sleeve shorts are ready. Oh, you wanted a long sleeve shirt?
4. Pepperoni-pants-Britney-shirt-hubcap guy
Well, Britney, he must be your most devoted fan.
5. Heading to your yoga class like a lady.
If you carry your yoga mat on your head, your hands will be free for your tiaras and rings.
6. Boots that are good both for deserts and ski tracks.
Mexican men actually wear these type of shoes in an ironic and comedic way.
7. Not sure if a hipster or a satyr.
He must be so warm in all that faux fur.
8. A mix of a fashion model and a traffic cone.
The designer must’ve been spending too much time in the geometry classroom.
9. He’s trying to keep up with several fashion trends at once.
Everything that happens in Africa, stays in Africa.
10. Denim flip-flop boots
Which would you choose: UGGs, Crocs or these?
11. “Just got these at work… The fashion of the Christ.”
Where does he work and why do they have this kind of dress code there?
12. “Unsure where the hair ends and the jacket begins.”
13. Why would he bring this device to a concert?
14. Fish flops
Which would you prefer: tuna or salmon?
15. At a certain point in your life, you begin choosing comfort over fashion.
16. She’s wearing a jean jacket. Literally.
Don’t restyle old denim. Just buy a new jacket.
17. This is the only logical explanation.
Does he actually have to bend to get his phone from the pocket?
18. So many questions.
Are those matching unicorns on both his shorts and underpants?
19. Fashion has to reflect what you feel and where you’re going.
20. Grocery shopping in a head-to-toe pepita pattern.
We have a feeling that their outfits don’t match.
21. So fashion!
Either way, the cat looks cool.
Don’t forget to SHARE this with your friends on Facebook.
More from Fashion
Bullet Bra is a full-support bra with cups in the shape of a paraboloid with its axis perpendicular to the …
In 2014, a 96-year-old Toronto resident was selling her two-story home located in the West Toronto neighborhood of Bloor West Village. From …
They’re bloody perfect for each other. Two self-proclaimed vampires in Austin, Texas, say they’ve found true love thanks to a passionate …
Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job
Ever feel like your job in Hollywood or your large trust fund has left you out of touch with the working …